What information do we collect?
Information you give us. We may automatically collect your personal information for identification when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, return and Bestek product, enter a competition, a promotion or a survey, when you report a problem of Bestek site or products, or request a support. The personal information may include your name, address, email, phone number and other contact information, financial and credit card information, etc.
Information we collect for you. We will automatically collect some information for you when you use Bestek website or purchase Bestek product. The information includes:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer or other device to the internet, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting, operating system and platform and language preferences. Phone number and email address are also included to contact our customer support. The information is not requested by us but will be normally provided by your web browser.
How We Use Information?
The information we collect may be used for multiple purposes. Our purposes will be consistent with the reason why you provide us with the information or for a directly related purpose.
Purposes to use the information as following:
- To set up an account for you on Bestek website or Bestek products.
- To facilitate your purchase and/or download Bestek products.
- To authenticate the use of your account, your purchase and/or use of Bestek products.
- To assist you with customer support.
- To communicate about and administer participation in customer promotions and surveys.
- To provide the Bestek Products you request.
- To provide you with information about the Bestek Products you use, such as new features, bug fixs, service downtimes or upgrades.
- To help us develop new Bestek Products and improve current Bestek Products.
- To administer Bestek websites and Bestek Products for internal operational purposes, including troubleshooting, data and statistical analysis, testing, research and survey purposes.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others who visit Bestek websites, and to deliver relevant personalized advertising to you and others.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of the secure server. All the supplied sensitive or credit information is transmitted via Security Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway Provider Database which is only accessible to those who are authorized special access rights and required to keep the information confidential.
Unfortunately, it is not 100% safe to transmit information via the Internet. We can try our best to protect your information but we can’t guarantee its security. Any transmission is at your own risk.
It is important to note that others may have access to unencrypted Personal Information if you use a computer or a device that is accusable to others.
After the transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Cookies and Other Web Tools
We adopt automated information collection tools like cookies, embedded web links and widgets (collectively, "web tools"). These tools can collect certain information that your browser or your mobile device sends to Bestek website or Bestek Products, such as IP address, browser type and service provider.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We won’t sell, trade or transfer your personal identifiable information to the outside parties except for the trusted third parties who’d like to assist in operating website, conducting our business, or serving you as long as they agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information if it is appropriate to comply with the law and enforce our site policies, or helpful to protect your and others’ rights, property or safety. However, we may properly provide non-personally identifiable data for other parties for other purposes like marketing, advertising.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may introduce or offer some third parties’ products or services on our website. However, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third party sites who may have their separate and independent privacy policies. Nonetheless, we will seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.